Want to join our Team?
As the Office Administrator, you will be leading our day-to-day customer service operations and all related administrative tasks.
Office Administrator — Simon Liu, Inc. Production Studio
Throughout a distinguished career now in its third decade, Simon Liu has emerged as the world’s leading innovator and custom-builder of art supports. His shop creates premium-quality stretchers and panels for major museums, auction houses, collectors, conservators, and an extensive artist clientele that spans household names and emerging talents alike. His product lines, although uniformly top quality, also include accessible options at competitive price points.
Simon Liu, Inc. Production Studio
Consisting of a front office and two large floors of production space, Simon Liu’s Brooklyn facility is staffed by a close-knit team of over thirty fulltime artisans and half a dozen customer service professionals. The studio features advanced custom-manufacturing and hand-crafting woodwork machinery along with corresponding resources for stretching, priming, packaging, and delivery.
As the Office Administrator, you will be leading our day-to-day customer service operations and all related administrative tasks. We’re looking for an adaptable administrator capable of building customer relationships while supporting our existing staff.
Candidates will be passionate about the opportunity to work with and learn from leading art world talents. An appreciation for fine art is preferred.
Benefits include competitive wages, medical insurance, paid time off for holidays, vacation, and sick days (after probation period), as well as an annual performance-based bonus.
- 3+ years of relevant office or administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic accounting skills and customer service experience
- Proven ability to be highly organized and efficient in multi-tasking
- High School Graduate or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Familiar with QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and other
- Strong teamwork skills
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Works independently and productively without supervision
- Assumes initiative to improve quality of customer service, efficiency, and productivity
Fill the form below or email us at email@example.com